dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Just your heart, in exchange for mine..

This Valentine's Day will be our first as a couple..and we'll be spending it somewhere on the Golden Coast :) And because I wake up every morning, grateful that this amazing man has been placed in my life, I want to acknowledge it in a special way on Valentine's Day! And I have no idea how I'm going to do it yet :( So as I am perusing blogland daily, I come across inspirational bits (quotes, photos, etc) and I need a place to "store" them..so here we go :)

I found this quote today:

I think I love you. Is this love? I never imagined I'd know it for myself. My heart... It feels like my chest can barely contain it. Like it's trying to escape because it doesn't belong to me anymore. It belongs to you. And if you wanted it, I'd wish for nothing in exchange - no gifts. No goods. No demonstrations of devotion. Nothing but knowing you loved me too. Just your heart, in exchange for mine.

-Neil Gaiman

And it accompanied this photo on Etsy:


I love bleeding hearts..I have them in my own gardens and many photos such as these that I've taken..but..is it too girlie for my farmer?!? Nevertheless..I love it and am SO glad I found these bits of inspiration!! What are you doing for Valentine's Day?!?! We have 21 days left to plan!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dawn! Thanks for the comment on my blog today. I'm obsessed with the Handmade Weddings book & if you're planning your own big day, I highly recommend it. So much inspiration! Seriously, you'll love it! I just wanted to let you know that you can get 40% the book if you use the coupon from Delphine Press here: http://www.delphine-ephemera.com/delphine-ephemera/2010/12/20/major-sale-at-chronicle.html

    Actually the 40% works for any of the great Chronicle Books! Definitely check out Delphine Press's blog too because it's lovely.

    Just thought I'd let you know since you mentioned wanting to buy it! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips