dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Journal Your Christmas - Day 1

Today is day 1 of my 2010 Christmas Journal!! Today's prompt is all about creating a manifesto for your album..something that describes why you are creating this book, what it means to you, what your goals are for this holiday season and what you hope to create by spending time daily on this book. Shimelle provided us with some inspiration to share on our blogs and so here it is!!
























As I received this prompt late last night, I spent some time writing my manifesto in a journal, to which I plan to copy to my album page tonight and share with you as soon as I can!!

Happy December 1st everyone!! Christmas is 24 days away!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips