dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Happy Monday!!

Happy Monday everyone!!

How was your weekend? Mine was quiet, cozy, crafty and for the most part, uber-relaxing!! Of course this is all after Friday night, which, if you read Friday's post was rated among the most nerve-racking days of my life so far! Friday night was my first wedding as the photographer...I say "the photographer" because I was the only one shooting & the only one responsible for capturing every precious moment of the special day between two complete strangers to me and a room full of no one I knew..yeah, it was nerve-racking and I made myself almost sick thinking about it! But after work I slipped into more comfortable "photographer" clothes, drove myself over to the reception hall and started snapping pictures..and the more I snapped, the more calm I became! I am proud of myself for getting through it and now, looking back I can say its pretty darn cool to think I was a photographer for someone's wedding..and I know it won't be my last ;) I remember stopping in between formals and thinking to myself..."this is so cool!", "this is so much fun, I can't believe I am getting paid to do this", I loved it! All I want to do now is keep practicing, learn more, research more..get really, really good. Here's a couple of my favorites so far, I had taken over 600 photos in just over 4 hours so to say I have a lot of work ahead of me wouldn't be stretching the truth..but again, its so much fun!!

Okay this one..is seriously my favorite of the night, so beautiful!!


















So those are just a few of the hundreds I took. The feedback I've received so far has been amazing, its actually made me giddy! And the bride loves them, which means the most to me!! I'm actually looking forward now to shooting their newborn baby pictures in the Spring!!

The rest of my weekend was spent watching movies, making cards, talking with Adam, visiting family and doing some Christmas shopping. No, I didn't work on my Christmas journal but I'm not worried! I know exactly what I want to put in each days' entry so far..just need to sit down (hopefully tonight) and finish them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips