dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Still not wrapping my head around...

the fact that its already November!! I keep thinking about Christmas, as it is my favorite time of year and then I feel completely shocked when I realize its only a month away now!! December is going to be amazing! I am so excited!! Is there anything better than a month full of Christmas magic?!?

This weekend Adam and I are taking off on our romantic trip to Niagara Falls, ON..we fly out on Saturday and will come back home on Tuesday..needless to say, I'm just a little excited ;) I have no idea what flights we are on, what time specifically we are leaving or arriving, where we are staying...nothing!! Its all planned by Adam and I am l.o.v.i.n.g it!!

Next thing on the agenda? Christmas lights!! I haven't used them in 3 years and I am soo excited to bring them out of the basement and make them sparkle again in all of their candy cane glory! But before I get too ahead of myself..I thought I would share with you a little of my Halloween weekend!!


I just love being a "good witch" for the holidays!!



Our pumpkins this year that Adam carved!! Aren't they fantastic?



And of course, my favorite trick or treater in the world..my niece Makiya..isn't she adorable?!

Another fantastic Halloween season has come and gone..now its time to put the spider webs away because Christmas is on its way!!! Happy Crafting everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips