dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Making a Wish...


(photo credit: Flikr)

I turned 26 today... its definitely not a life altering age by any standards yet it is still a really big Birthday for me. This is the first Birthday since I was 16 that I will be celebrating as a single woman and it symbolizes to me a fresh start... a new beginning of sorts. It was overwhelming how much love I received from family and friends today and it warms my heart to know just how loved I truly am :)

Tonight, I will be celebrating quietly with my family over a favorite homemade dinner and mom's Black Forest cake and then tomorrow my best friend is throwing a party in my honor and I couldn't be happier!

This is a fresh start for me and I feel that in my 26th year, the possibilities are endless!!

2 comments:

  1. Big Happy Birthday wishes to you, Dawn! I hope you're having a FANTASTIC birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you Dawn! I bet that Black Forest cake would sure be yummy!!
    Did you make a wish?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips