dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

On the First Day of Christmas..

Morning everyone!!

I'm so excited that today is the 1st of December!! I woke up this morning feeling just a little more cheerier than usual..and its all because of Christmas being only 25 days away!! As we get older, the Holidays seem to cause more stress than joy and I find that we often lose sight of what this season is really all about. No I'm not going to get all religious on you, although that truly is the reason for the season..but for me, its all about family and loved ones, spending time together and remembering that its the little things in life that make it full. To help me get in to the spirit of the season, I have signed myself up for the Journal Your Christmas class over here at shimelle.com


Every day from December 1st to January 6, 2010..we will receive a prompt for our daily journal..its a way of reminding us to step back and recount the little moments of each day and document them in our history forever. I tried this last year using Ali Edwards' December Daily but only made it a few days as I felt so much pressure to do something "Christmasey" every day..but now I know that isn't the case!!
I plan to post some of my layouts here throughout the month..and hopefully this gets me back in to scrapbooking as I know I have a stack of photos just waiting to be put in to an album :) wish me luck on this journalling journey and hopefully it reminds you as well to take a moment this holiday season and really take it all in :)

2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! I love the cover of your journal! It is very pretty :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what an awesome idea! Love your journal and I can't wait to see more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips