dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Dust Bunnies

Well it looks like I'm definitely going to have to add, "Blog more" to my New Years Resolutions! I can't believe how bad I've been lately! I'm so sorry! I do promise that at some point, hopefully in the near future, I will be back to my regular blogging self.

I have a lot of things going on in my life right now, some good and some not so good. All I can say is that 2010 will be a fresh start for many reasons! One reason I do want to share with you is the my dad is officially done chemo and is now cancer-free! Its been a very long battle, but we made it through and he even still has some hair left :) I'm so proud of him and I know my entire family is breathing a sigh of relief right now.

I also cannot get over the fact that next week is Christmas already! Where on Earth did December go? Usually I'm completely ready... gifts wrapped, cookies baked and anxiously awaing Ol' St. Nick's arrival..but this year, its just not happening. It makes me sad but I'm going to make the most out of the next week and a half. Tonight, dad and I are finishing our Christmas shopping together..and then I'm going to watch all my favorite Christmas movies and take time to enjoy my family as well as take in a few Christmas parties this coming weekend..that ought to do it, no? Are you ready for the holidays?

So, needless to say I have no new projects to share with you today. But I have a few ideas mulling around my head that I'll be sure to get out on to paper in the very near future..so take care everyone and enjoy these last few days leading up to the most magical day of all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips