dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Sugar and Spice

Hey Everyone!

I can't believe its Wednesday night already!! I'm completely losing track of time with all this prep work for next weeks' craft fair..every day just seems to run in to the next, ever been there? I'm surrounded by glitter, stamps and new Christmas papers and let me tell you, I couldn't be happier!!

I have a really simple, sweet Christmas card for you today using The Cats Pajamas (this set is soo cute!) I used PTI's Pure Poppy and New Leaf cs as well as a DP from KaiserCraft..



I coloured all the images in with a mixture of Copics and Prisma's, added some Star Dust Stickles to the trains' smoke clouds and voila!!


Very quick card that gives great results :) I'll be making more of these tonight for next weekend for sure!!
That's all for me tonight, got to get back to that pile of glitter I call a desk!! Have a great night everyone!!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips