dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Jingle All the Way..

There is snow on the ground here and I officially am home for the weekend! I have a warm blankie and a wintery movie calling my name tonight and the furnace is running..welcome to winter in October! I've decided I'm taking this wintery weather with stride and I plan on creating a stack of Christmas cards this weekend, one of which includes this cozy little one made from Papertrey Ink..

Heather Nichols came up with this design last winter and I fell in love with it and knew I wanted to make one of my own this year! Its super easy to make and has a warm country Christmas feel that I absolutely love lately!


I made the card base out of Kraft and cut a strip of Ripe Avocado to adhere to the front. Then using PTI's Snowfall and Snowfall Additions, I stamped the flurry of snowflakes on both the avocado and kraft sides of the card. The sentiment comes from the additions set and I also used the snowflake punch to create a cute little embellishment for the front.


I love these sets from PTI and I have so many new ideas for their use in my '09 Holiday cards! I can't wait to get started!! Have a great night everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips