dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Here Comes Santa

Hey Everyone,

Today was such a busy day for me! Work went by so quickly due to us unpacking and trying to get our office organized that I couldn't believe it when 4 came around already!! I'm not complaining though, of course, cause that would just be silly!! In fact, today I planned exactly where I will be putting the Christmas tree in about a month and the color scheme I wanted to buy new ornaments in! ( Yes, I work in Finance and all I cared about was the Christmas tree today.. how sad! Haha)

Speaking of Christmas, I have another great card today using My Minds Eye..



I just loved this card when it came together for me, I also used PTI's Spring Moss and Spring Rain CS that blended perfectly with MME's DP. I stamped "Here Comes Santa" on the blue tag on the top left hand corner, but it didn't show up the greatest on camera :(

And now I'm off to make some more Christmas goodies.. have a great night everyone!!

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips