dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Do You Know How Loved You Are?

I don't know if the same holds true in your life, but in mine? We sure are welcoming a lot of baby girls into the world!! I have known of one baby boy born in the last year and a half..and trust me, we've had a lot of babies lately!! For instance, my brother's friends recently welcome their first child into the family and you'll never guess..it was a GIRL!! (hehe) Needless to say, I've stocked up on some girlie papers for times such as these :)


I mixed a few different PTI patterned papers (Bitty Baby Blessings, Plum Pudding Polka Dots and Guidelines)I was in a very "purple" kind of mood..as you can tell, but I really love the end result!

I used my favorite baby sentiment from Verve for this card and then filled in the stars with Icicle Stickles..


To finish off the card, I used my Fiskars star punch with the coordinating patterned papers, used my oval nesties for being the sentiment and tied up with a Plum Pudding Twill Ribbon..all from PTI



My brother loves this card and will be giving it away to the proud new parents on Friday!!
So thats it for me! Have a great rest of your Wednesday and let me know what you think of my latest card! I'd love to hear from you!!
Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. This is a very pretty card and I love the saying. I'll have to check out the Verve stamps. Thanks for your kind comment about my card! I'm from Southern Alta originally too, born in Lethbridge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card. I loved the colors :) Verve stamps are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips