dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Just Because..

Happy Monday Everyone!!

How was your weekend? Mine was great! The Stampede was here this past week so we took advantage of the extremely hot weather and hit the rodeo and fair grounds Friday night! Then Saturday I saw The Ugly Truth, which was another great movie to add to my list..I've decided that Katherine Heigl is one of my new favorite actresses to watch :) Now its Monday and I have the day off and I'm getting to work on many holiday projects, but made this cute summery one for today...



I finally inked up my new Vintage Picnic set from PTI and chose the apple image to go in my basket, I really wanted the strawberries (more summery) but once they were stamped, I just didn't like it :) The trick with this set is to stamp your basket, then your filler and then stamp, color and cut out another basket to place on top..as you can see below..



I've never made a red and yellow card before but these colours mean summer to me and I loved the end result!! Now I'm off to do a little shopping and then its back to the studio where Christmas cards are being made like crazy!! I am entering a table at a local event in October as well as sell my cards through this Facebook group and am planning to "reveal" them on August 15th! Which means.. I've got a LOT of work to do!!! Have a great Monday everyone..

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips