dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Hey Buckaroo!!

Happy Wednesday Everyone!!!

Whew! We made it! Half way through the week and my gosh is it hot out there!! I had the worst day possible at work today but then you know what I got to do? I got to see my little niece Makiya who turns the big "1" in just 4 weeks and her smile and her giggle just made my entire day!! I can't tell you how much I love that little munchkin ;) And now I'm home, in the studio and came up with this little cutie..



Although this card fits perfectly for my Stampede week theme, this card is perfect for any lil cowboy in your life!! I can't tell you how often I've seen little boys running around with these horse "sticks"..in fact, I have a picture of my brother as a kid with his cowboy hat and boots on that would be perfect for this post!! Thankfully for my brother though, I don't want to fuss with the scanner tonight ;)



I used TCP's Havin a Pow Wow stamp set for both the little boy and the Buckaroo sentiment. (BTW: TCP just released 3 new sets for summer! If you haven't already, go check them out!!) The star is once again from PTI's Star Prints set. This set has come in handy hundreds of times already!! And here is the fully finished card..


Tomorrow morning is our Stampede Parade that (lucky for us) goes right past our office! So I will be taking the morning to sit outside and watch the floats with a few good friends ( I hope to take pictures, but no promises!!) And then Friday night we're hittin' the grounds!! I really want to bring my camera with me for photos, but I might just have to settle with the little point and shoot digital instead :(
But, before I leave you for the evening..here are a couple more shots from our Old Town Office..

No Western theme is complete without a couple of cans of beans, now is it? I had soo much fun making these up!! So cute!!


And here's just a cut out pasted on one of our walls..pretty neat hey? I picked up a few like these at our local Grand Rental Station..

Have a great night everyone!! See y'all tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips